- This event has passed.
CE Class: REALTORS® Code of Ethics
October 25, 2017 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Free 3-Hour CE Class – REALTORS® Code of Ethics
Wednesday, October 25, 2017
Check-in beginning at 9:30 am
Class from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm
Instructor: A. Shane Mask
Sponsored by: Lake Arrowhead
You will learn:
• Identify key aspirational concepts in the Preamble to the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Code of Ethics.
• Describe “general business” ethics and compare and contrast them with the REALTORS®’ Code of Ethics.
• Describe concepts established in Articles 1, 2, 12, and 17 and possible violations of them.
• Describe the professional standards process for enforcing the Code of Ethics, including the duty to arbitrate.
• Identify critical elements of due process as they relate to Code enforcement.
• Identify factors considered by hearing panels in procuring cause disputes.
©2020 Cherokee Association of REALTORS® | All Rights Reserved