- This event has passed.
Free Seminar: Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
December 13, 2019 @ 9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Five Essential (and two remarkable) things you need to know about the New Tax Law!
Friday, 12/13/2019, 9:30 am-12:00 pm
(Please arrive at 9:15 am for registration. Seminar begins promptly at 9:30 am)
Cherokee Association of REALTORS®
1600 River Park Blvd, Ste. 104, Woodstock, GA 30188
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* LEARN why your accountant can’t “just take” the New Tax Deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2019 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW TO deduct all of your FAMILY’S MEDICAL COSTS—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* Lead by nationally-acclaimed instructor, Kelly Clark…
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Don’t let the NEW 2019 Tax DEDUCTIONS pass you by!
©2020 Cherokee Association of REALTORS® | All Rights Reserved