6 Hour CE: GREC Trust Account Course
GREC Trust Account Course/6HR CE
You need this course if:
-You are part of any real estate transaction which involves earnest money, security
deposits or rent (Broker, agent, administrative)
-You own personal rental property
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2013
When: 9:00 to 12:00 (with a 15 minute break) Registration begins at 8:30 am
Lunch 12:00 to 1:00
Class 1:00 to 4:00 (with a 15 minute break)
Where: CAOR, 1600 River Park Blvd, Ste. 104, Woodstock, 30188
Cost is $20.00
The courses are appropriate for:
1. Brokers and Sales People who manage (or plan to manage) an office.
2. Brokers and Sales People who manage Rental Property.
3. Licensees who handle earnest money in a transaction.
4. Licensees who own personal rental property.
5. Non-licensed Staff (bookkeepers, accounting, legal) are also welcome.
Download the Registration Form
You may fax your registration form to Karen Cunningham, 770-591-9551 or email firstname.lastname@example.org