CE Class: New Era in Real Estate Closings
The New Era in Real Estate Closings
Continuing Education Seminar
Hosted by: Flint, Connolly & Walker, LLP
Tuesday, May 12, 2015
Registration begins at 1:00 P.M.
Class begins at 1:30 P.M.
Credit Hours: 3 credit hours
Location: 131 East Main Street, Canton, Georgia 30114
Contact Info: 770-720-4411 or email at email@example.com
At the conclusion of the seminar, attendees are invited to
stay for heavy hors d’voeuvres and cocktails.
There are 45 seats available for the class…
Flint, Connolly & Walker, LLP (“FCW”) invites you to its GREC approved Real Estate Agent Continuing Education Seminar. Our goal is that attendees will gain a depth of knowledge regarding the upcoming changes to residential real estate closing procedures arising out of the new Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (“CFPB”) regulations that take effect on August 1, 2015. Additionally, FCW will provide instruction relating to the common mistakes made in real estate transactions that result in litigation, and measures that Real Estate Agents may implement to protect themselves and their clients.
Course highlights include:
• Become competent and versed in the new CFPB rules to protect your clients from closing delays and to ensure buyers and borrowers understand their rights during the closing process.
• Become familiar with the mechanics of the CFPB regulations so that you will be equipped to properly shepherd buyers and sellers through the closing process.
• Learn how to avoid common issues trial attorneys focus on when litigating cases against buyers, sellers and agents involving real estate purchase contracts, earnest money transactions, and due-diligence disclosures.
• Reaffirm your understanding of professional duties associated with being a licensed Real Estate Agent or Broker in the State of Georgia.
• Understand the purpose and benefits of title insurance so you can better educate clients about its function and necessity.