Free 3 hour CE class by FMLS!
FMLS Realist 101: Utilizing Property Centric Data for Deeper Insight into the Real Estate Market
Thursday, August 28th
9:30 am – 12:45 pm
RSVP to Karen Cunningham
Arrive early! Breakfast will be sponsored by Chase Bank Mortgage!
In today’s environment access to real estate information is easily accessible online with numerous sites geared to home buyers and sellers- challenging real estate professionals to stay one-step ahead of their clients and competition. In this course, students will learn how to access property centric data compiled from FMLS data, tax records and private data to gain a holistic view of their market. Students will explore and discuss practical applications for tools such as Property Details, Market Trend Reports and Dynamic Mapping, and will practice using them for identifying trends such as median home value, sales activity, and percent of homes in foreclosure by zip code and neighborhood. Students will leave with the knowledge needed to increase performance in providing data to their clients which reinforces their position as highly qualified real estate advisors.
Topics covered include:
- How to search for one or multiple properties by various parameters and export the records into standard mailing label format for marketing purposes
- Execute a search to yield multiple results and extract pertinent information
- How to generate reports to analyze comparables, market trends, and neighborhood/area profiles
- How to create and save customized searches and results grids
- How to use advanced mapping to visualize location and accessibility to key landmarks, spot points of interest, search for properties in a specific geographic area, and quickly identify key indicators (such as foreclosures, listing information, and distressed sales)