The REALTOR Difference: Professionalism
The REALTOR® Difference… More than just a Licensee!
Why am I a REALTOR®? Because, I choose to differentiate myself, set higher expectations and provide my clientele with the best experience possible in a real estate transaction. I pursue professionalism in being an industry leader and strive to continually outperform others with better tools, professional designations, a broader knowledge base and deeper pool of experiences to draw upon. The annual cost of professionalism, of being a REALTOR®, is minimal when compared to its impact on my business and my industry.
As a REALTOR®, I:
• am a voice in Washington, D.C. on behalf of all home owners;
• use Association approved, Georgia specific legal contracts that let you rest easy at night, knowing your transaction is in complete compliance;
• have access to market specific forums and a national resource center to draw upon in the sale or search of your home; and,
• have access to advanced education on current tools, industry certifications and the latest trends.
• Higher Production
• Strongest Voice in Washington
• Access to the Best Data and Tools
• Access to Professional Designations
• Support for Local Communities
Download the flyer to share with your clients!
REALTOR® – A Registered collective membership mark that identifies a real estate professional who is a member of the National Association of REALTORS® and subscribes to its strict Code of Ethics. Inquiries regarding the Code of Ethics should be directed to the board in which a REALTOR® holds membership.